After graduating from Loyola Marymount University magna cum laude, Attorney Arpine Khachikyan accepted a scholarship to, and subsequently graduated from Loyola Law School. Thereafter, she earned her Masters of Law in Taxation from Loyola Law School, making her a triple Loyola Lion.
From assisting business professionals, to retired seniors and families with complex dynamics, Attorney Arpine Khachikyan has experience managing a wide variety of estate planning, probate and business planning matters. Ms. Khachikyan has helped to establish and administer trusts, counseled clients in decedent’s estates, and structured business formations and acquisitions.
- Estates / Trusts / Probate
- Business Formations and Transactions
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California
- J.D. - 2018
- Honors: With Tax Law Concentration Honors
- California, 2018
- 18th Annual ABA Law Student Tax Challenge Finalist, 2018 - 2019
- Public Interest Scholarship, 2015 - 2018
- Tax Law Concentration Honors
- Associate Attorney
- Jennifer M. Kowal, Esq.
- Alen Petrossian, Esq.